INDEPENDENT MARINE SURVEYOR
Jacobsen Marine Survey AS was established by Richard Jacobsen in March 2019. He is educated economist and marine technician with work experience from Jacobsen Marineconsult AS as a Marine Surveyor since 2010. He has also work experience from Westcon Yards AS and Storesund Marine Service AS.
Our office is geographically located in Haugesund on the Norwegian west coast, strategically situated between Stavanger and Bergen. Our services listed as follows:
- Hull & Machinery (H&M) surveys (ocean and coastel)
- Loss of Hire surveys (LOH)
- Salvage surveys following groundings, pollution and removal of wrecks
- Average Agents for Norwegian and overseas marine insurance companies
- Market & value appraisals
- Liability and risk issues
- Pre-loading and cargo surveys
Reference is also made to www.cefor.no, www.nordicplan.org and www.comitemaritime.org in relation to our services towards the marine insurance companies and insurance claims.
For recommendations and guidance visit www.sdir.no, www.kystverket.no, www.redningsselskapet.no, www.nordicsalvage.no, www.seaclean.no and www.aibn.no.
For updates visit www.norclub, www.alandia.com, www.havtrygd.no, www.sorlandsringen.no, www.codan.dk/marine, www.wkwebster.com and www.axaxl.com